Looking for a new family member?
Check out this option of adopting a dog and raising it like a baby in your home. Dogs are always playful and obedient to their owners.
When it comes to the adoption, people always think about which dog to bring home and what breed suits my personality and the choice of family members also matters a lot.
So, here are the best 10 things you should know about dogs, why you should love them, what is the overwhelming facts about dogs that they provide infinite love to their owner, which dog’s behavior is likely to be loved by you and your family members as well. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVw1zs2X3iA
1.Puppies love gaming. They play with balls, rings , bows and what ever it looks like a toy. They like to play hide and seek as well. SO here on wards you have a new companion who is helping you keep your health up and active.Petting a dog can lower your blood pressure.
2. On an average dogs can learn and react for 1000 words. This is more than enough to share our feelings with dogs than a friend(human) who rarely utters a word.
3.It’s usually advised to bring a puppy home after 60 days.Puppies grow to half their body weight in the first four to five months which is good that they do not face any feeding issues.
4. Ever wondered what should I feed to my New dog ? No worries, Dogs are omnivores they can eat meat, grains and vegetables. They also like chocolates,ice creams and Pizza.
5. Hot guys, here’s a trick.If you have a dog with you, you are three times more likely to get a girl’s or boy’s phone number while you are walking your dog.
6. Since the beginning dogs have contributed their noses for all kind of detective missions. Dogs can sense a smell and is 10,000 times stronger than humans. And Just like human fingerprints, no two dogs’ nose prints are alike
7. Puppies go through all the life cycles like humans. from childhood to puberty, adult and old within 12 to 14 years of their life span.Puppies have 28 teeth and adult dogs have 42.
8.Many think that dogs see everything in black and white. But they can also see blue and yellow shades along with black and white. Dogs see a lot better than humans do at night.
9.Ever thought of going on a holiday for a while and you do not want your pup to accompany!? well, may be a Pet boarding? Cool! Here’s a solution if you want to give your dog your presence and feel happy, Leave a piece of clothing that smells like you, the scent will comfort them and it can help curb their separation anxiety.
10.And finally, Dogs can get jealous when their humans display affection toward someone or something else. So in turn dogs can be used to make your beloved get jealous on you whilst you pamper your puppy.